Dallas Smock Fresh Olive Green- PRE ORDER 50% DEPOSIT (£345 full price)
THIS IS A PRE ORDER - (£345 full price) 50% deposit payment for The Dallas Smock Fresh Olive Green
LIMITED INITIAL RELEASE OF 30 MADE IN SHEFFIELD
- Mid length overhead piece
- Large envelope chest pocket with concealed poppers and inner pouch
- Fitted hood with wired peak
- 2no. overlay YKK zipper hand pockets to the lower front
- Chunky YKK overlay zipper to the neck for a heritage outdoors feel on a modern piece
- Adjustable hem with poppers to side seams
- Unlined garment with fully tape bound internal seams
- Water resistant fabric to keep a good downpour at bay
- Adjustable popper cuffs
- FUZZ logo branding to lower left body
- Available in sizes S-XL. This piece is a regular fit and we advise taking your normal size. Lewis pictured is 6ft with a 40 inch chest, is usually a size medium and wears a size medium.
SIZE GUIDE IN CM
S - 76
M - 78
L - 79
XL - 80
Pit to pit:
S - 55
M - 59
L - 63
XL - 67
S - 50
M - 52
L - 54
XL - 56
These pieces are made to order and will be delivered to you on or before 01/12/23.
This payment is a non-refundable deposit with the second payment due upon completion of your garment and before delivery.
Please check the size guide before placing your order.
Fabric composition and care:
P140 Hybrid Aero from Scottish fabric makers Halley Stevenson’s
100% organic cotton
About the fabric:
Inspired by our 1910 patent for waterproofing textiles, this finish is a combination of our driest wax and soft aero tumbling. This emulsified wax finish is perfect for lightweight breathable and weather repellent garments. It can be used unlined and will offer a soft aged appearance, keeping all the character of natural cotton. This fabric is washable, line dried and light iron. This Flyweight military herringbone is made with organic cotton and finished with dry wax. It is rain resistant has a cool handle and will have a slight patina overtime.
Why waxed cotton?
BUILT TO LAST:
The beauty of waxed cotton is its durability and longevity — it is built to last. The densely woven cotton is strong and reliable and unlike many alternatives, can be maintained by the end user.
Responsibly sourced cotton and low impact manufacturing make our waxed cotton a sustainable choice. Garments can be proofed to keep up performance and protection levels, ensuring they last for many years.
ADAPTIVE BY NATURE:
The fabrics are naturally breathable. The wax adjusts to ambient temperature, becoming softer/more breathable in warm weather and stiffer/more wind proof in cold conditions.
Our various finishes ensure that garments look better with age. The wax naturally picks up marks and creases through use, which adds to the character of the fabric itself.